It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:14 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:31 pm 
Offline
He's dynamite

Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:14 pm
Posts: 11445
Flames Fanatic wrote:
aime wrote:
I can't figure out whether to like you, or not like you, because you have Gagner in your signature.


Would it help if I said that it was because I've followed him since junior?

I was devastated when he was drafted by the Oilers.


I wasn't.

Were you really surprised though? The Oilers LOVE drafting overhyped, overrated chumps. Gagner is acheiving that status extremely fast too, good on him.

_________________
09/10 Didn't happen. Only the Olympics.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:10 pm 
Offline
The Gayest One
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:10 am
Posts: 5631
Location: Everyone but me is insane.
tnteggroll wrote:
Codes wrote:
Agreed.

Ignatieff will tear Harper to fucking shreds, and feed his entrails to his own dogs.


Hey douchebags, get your own fucking thread. Jackasses.


[smilie=hearts.gif]

I love it when you talk to me like that.

_________________
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, when actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it is more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:45 pm 
Offline
Grinder
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:59 pm
Posts: 653
Location: Calgary!
edit: fixed

Anyways, haven't posted here in a very long time. Hope everyone is well.

Go Flames Go!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:53 pm 
Offline
He's dynamite

Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:14 pm
Posts: 11445
MaherFan wrote:
tnteggroll wrote:
Codes wrote:
Agreed.

Ignatieff will tear Harper to fucking shreds, and feed his entrails to his own dogs.


Hey douchebags, get your own fucking thread. Jackasses.


[smilie=hearts.gif]

I love it when you talk to me like that.


I thought this was the new post in the thread. I saw December. :(

_________________
09/10 Didn't happen. Only the Olympics.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:03 pm 
Offline
sassy molassy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:08 am
Posts: 8601
Location: Calgary, AB
tnteggroll wrote:
MaherFan wrote:
tnteggroll wrote:
Codes wrote:
Agreed.

Ignatieff will tear Harper to fucking shreds, and feed his entrails to his own dogs.


Hey douchebags, get your own fucking thread. Jackasses.


[smilie=hearts.gif]

I love it when you talk to me like that.


I thought this was the new post in the thread. I saw December. :(


I miss him :(

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:23 pm 
Offline
Scurvy Dog
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:37 pm
Posts: 15753
Location: Lookin fo Willis.
Hah same. I saw something new was posted and saw the dec

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:43 am 
Offline
Asshole
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:47 pm
Posts: 6855
I'd introduce myself but I don't think I need an introduction because most of you hate me already

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:56 am 
Offline
Serious Cat
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:38 pm
Posts: 12978
Location: I hate everything!
Lunatik wrote:
I'd introduce myself but I don't think I need an introduction because most of you hate me already


Only because your signature is a true story...

:)

_________________
“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.” -- Harlan Ellison

"Don't start chasing applause and acclaim. That way lies madness." -- Ron Swanson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:58 am 
Offline
Nekked
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:47 pm
Posts: 14281
Location: Lethbridge
Lunatik wrote:
I'd introduce myself but I don't think I need an introduction because most of you hate me already


LOL

Back again?????

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:12 pm 
Offline
Dumbass
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:32 am
Posts: 7631
Location: the zone
Hi Luna! Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:10 pm 
Offline
teh_kiddo
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:44 pm
Posts: 8028
Location: Kingston
Remember when we missed Maherfan?

I don't.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:37 pm 
Offline
Serious Cat
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:38 pm
Posts: 12978
Location: I hate everything!
s3c0ndh4nd wrote:
Remember when we missed Maherfan?

I don't.


Who's that?

_________________
“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.” -- Harlan Ellison

"Don't start chasing applause and acclaim. That way lies madness." -- Ron Swanson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:45 pm 
Offline
Scurvy Dog
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:37 pm
Posts: 15753
Location: Lookin fo Willis.
MF basically shit on us and laughed, making a mockery of our concern.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:51 pm 
Offline
Serious Cat
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:38 pm
Posts: 12978
Location: I hate everything!
Drak wrote:
MF basically shit on us and laughed, making a mockery of our concern.


Hmmm. That name is unfamiliar. If what you say is true, perhaps he is dead to me.

_________________
“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.” -- Harlan Ellison

"Don't start chasing applause and acclaim. That way lies madness." -- Ron Swanson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:29 am 
Offline
Asshole
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:47 pm
Posts: 6855
wow he really did that? thats fucked up

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron



Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
skymiles v1.1 designed by CodeMiles Team -TemplatesDragon-.