It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:22 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:34 pm 
Canucks Slut

WellOiledMachine wrote:
Johnny wrote:
WellOiledMachine wrote:
Johnny wrote:
WellOiledMachine wrote:
Drak wrote:
Something I find curious WOM.

How come your old account matches IP's in some cases with the poster Vera, and another poster named OilSpill?

I was never either of those users. I think I was only 12_34 and MillerTime as far as I know.

I actually remember talking to a user named Vera as WOM a long time ago. At least I think it was Vera and I just actually did a user search for her and she posted in a bunch of threads dating back to at least May of last year.

Nice try you fucking weirdo.

Check for yourself. As far as I know I was still WOM around that time.

Yah, I'll get right on that.

Meh either way who cares?

Fuck off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:37 pm 
Asshole

Rioghan wrote:
WellOiledMachine wrote:
Drak wrote:

How come your old account matches IP's in some cases with the poster Vera, and another poster named OilSpill?

I was never either of those users. I think I was only 12_34 and MillerTime as far as I know.

I actually remember talking to a user named Vera as WOM a long time ago. At least I think it was Vera and I just actually did a user search for her and she posted in a bunch of threads dating back to at least May of last year.

OilSpill doesn't appear to have existed as a poster.

Your story sounds about as airtight as OJ's...

Wanna give it another go?
i do remember Vera being around before WOM was banned... but then again i also WOM being banned, apologizing and being allowed back then as well

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:45 pm 
Ocular Skullfuckery

I read your.... "apology".. And I - for one - choose not to accept it.

Why?

Because I think it's entirely tongue in cheek, and a thinly veiled insult.

For weeks, you denied being WOM, vehemently, as though everyone was too stupid to figure it out. You skirted a ban, and brown nosed your way into being allowed to stay, despite the fact that doing so is (or at least is supposed to be) a re-ban.

Anyways, I digress. Point being, I think you're having a good chuckle at the fact that you got away with something, and continue to insult us by way of small things like, ohhh... I dunno... Your sig?

I personally hate you, I think you're only here to see how much you can get away with, and if I never saw your name (any of them) in a post again, I'd be really ok with that.

Everyone else may be buying into our bullshit, but I'm not. You have no reason to be here, other than to push buttons and see how far you can push things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:38 pm 
Rookie

photiesto wrote:

Why?

For weeks, you denied being WOM, vehemently, as though everyone was too stupid to figure it out. You skirted a ban, and brown nosed your way into being allowed to stay, despite the fact that doing so is (or at least is supposed to be) a re-ban.

Anyways, I digress. Point being, I think you're having a good chuckle at the fact that you got away with something, and continue to insult us by way of small things like, ohhh... I dunno... Your sig?

I personally hate you, I think you're only here to see how much you can get away with, and if I never saw your name (any of them) in a post again, I'd be really ok with that.

Everyone else may be buying into our bullshit, but I'm not. You have no reason to be here, other than to push buttons and see how far you can push things.

I'll make something clear. I never asked to stay. I was offered a chance to stay on the basis of a few required stipulations imposed by site administrators.

By the way, I'm a Oilers fan and my sig is a reflection of that. It's called trash talking. Go into the Trash Talking forum and you'll see many examples of it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YVC1dI3ts98

How many one-timers is that? and how many hit the net?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:31 pm 
Canucks Slut

WellOiledMachine wrote:
photiesto wrote:

Why?

I'll make something clear. I never asked to stay. I was offered a chance to stay on the basis of a few required stipulations imposed by site administrators.

By the way, I'm a Oilers fan and my sig is a reflection of that. It's called trash talking. Go into the Trash Talking forum and you'll see many examples of it.

It's actually bothering me now how much of a moron you are.

And bullshit you never asked to stay. Why the fuck would you make up all those other personnas??? Oh I know.... you're a fucking reject!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:01 am 
Rookie

Johnny wrote:
WellOiledMachine wrote:
photiesto wrote:

Why?

It's actually bothering me now how much of a moron you are.

And bullshit you never asked to stay. Why the fuck would you make up all those other personnas??? Oh I know.... you're a fucking reject!!!

Drak told me I could stay on this board if I posted a sincere apology and kept my status public, not hidden. The only thing I asked him for was my old username back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:08 am 
He's dynamite

So, everyone got what they asked for. I asked you to kill yourself. Still waiting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:13 am 
Rookie

tnteggroll wrote:
So, everyone got what they asked for. I asked you to kill yourself. Still waiting.

You'll probably be waiting a long time.

Sorry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:16 am 
No Rank: Oilers Skank

Drak wrote:
Hey guys, I don't mind the rants here, but can we knock of the kill yourself comments please?

*cough*

Everyone just SHHH! Most people don't like that WOM is here, but the fact that everyone keeps saying it everytime he posts is on par with being as annoying as he is.

So again I say SHHH!!! :evil:

Post subject:
He's dynamite

WellOiledMachine wrote:
tnteggroll wrote:

Sorry

Well that's disappointing. Quite sure you're mother would be disappointed to hear this as well. What a fucking embarrassment you must be. Surprised she hasn't killed herself, or yourself, yet.

Post subject:
Serious Cat

freakofnature wrote:
WellOiledMachine wrote:
Drak wrote:

OilSpill doesn't appear to have existed as a poster.

OilSpill did indeed exist as a poster. Didn't look very hard, did you. :roll:
http://www.flameshockey.ca/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=433

Now I ain't exactly a fucking Kojak or Columbo, but if you look at the post history of "OilSpill" the first few posts are in the "what are you listening to" thread, and they're both U2.

I haven't been around long, but even I call bullshit on that one.

"Don't start chasing applause and acclaim. That way lies madness." -- Ron Swanson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:17 am 
Rookie

tnteggroll wrote:
WellOiledMachine wrote:
tnteggroll wrote:

Sorry

Well that's disappointing. Quite sure you're mother would be disappointed to hear this as well. What a fucking embarrassment you must be. Surprised she hasn't killed herself, or yourself, yet.

My mom died of breast cancer 3 years ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:31 pm 
Nekked

Horsehit.

Now piss off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:32 pm 
He's dynamite

Codes wrote:
Horsehit.

Now piss off.

I know. Clearly a suicide from realization of having such a fucking douche as a son.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:54 pm 
Scurvy Dog

Goodbye forever shit stick.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next