It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:57 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:06 pm 
Dumbass

I think Flames fans would revolt if Iginla was traded to the Canucks and then helped them win a Cup. Feaster would be tarred and feathered...probably worse.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:13 pm 
Serious Cat

I vomit at the thought of Iginla with the Canucks.

Also at the thought of tequila shots so maybe not a great frame of reference right now.

"Don't start chasing applause and acclaim. That way lies madness." -- Ron Swanson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:29 pm 
Asshole

freakofnature wrote:
I think Flames fans would revolt if Iginla was traded to the Canucks and then helped them win a Cup. Feaster would be tarred and feathered...probably worse.
i think we should tar and feather the fans that are crying for a rebuild then and demanding Iginla be traded.

If a fan is too stupid to understand Feaster has to get the best deal possible then they deserve to be upset and shouldn't be allowed to enjoy winning when it happens.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:27 pm 
teh_kiddo

I veto any and all deals with the Leafs. Never again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:27 pm 
sassy molassy

Stewie Griffin wrote:
I vomit at the thought of Iginla with the Canucks.

True story.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:05 pm 
Scurvy Dog

Iginla to the Canucks wouldn't work, the owners would not do that to the fans.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:30 am 
Asshole

Drak wrote:
like they wouldn't let us sell Phaneuf for Stajan or Gilmour for Leeman? Fleury was traded to a divisional rival also, so it's not like there is no precedent

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:07 am 
Dumbass

Those trades aren't even comparable to trading Iggy to the Canucks. A trade of that magnitude to arguably the Flames most hated rival? That would be PR suicide.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:28 am 
Scurvy Dog

Lunatik wrote:
Drak wrote:
like they wouldn't let us sell Phaneuf for Stajan or Gilmour for Leeman? Fleury was traded to a divisional rival also, so it's not like there is no precedent

The Leafs are not the Canucks. The Avs are not the Canucks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:31 am 
Asshole

freakofnature wrote:
Those trades aren't even comparable to trading Iggy to the Canucks. A trade of that magnitude to arguably the Flames most hated rival? That would be PR suicide.
really? you would rather be ass raped with a bat by the Leafs than trade Iggy for an overpayment to Vancouver?

I'm sorry but this canucks hate has gone beyond irrational to just plain stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:21 am 
teh_kiddo

Lunatik wrote:
you would rather be ass raped with a bat by the Leafs than trade Iggy for an overpayment to Vancouver?

You proposed Iggy for Schenider, a 1st (which will be the 28th-30th pick), and a cap dump.

Hardly an overpayment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:35 am 
Map Geek

Lunatik wrote:
freakofnature wrote:
really? you would rather be ass raped with a bat by the Leafs than trade Iggy for an overpayment to Vancouver?

part of being a fan is having that irrational love or hatred for someone or some organization, and even the most professional people let it slip through from time to time.

I don't think anyone is saying we'd rather be ass raped on a deal for Iginla by some other team, just that if they were in charge the last team we would enter in to negotiations with to trade the face of the franchise would be our most hated rival.

what I do think is that you have such a high opinion of yourself and your ideas that any time anyone says anything to even remotely disagree with you, you just dig in your heels and say it again while insulting those that disagree.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:09 am 
Asshole

fantastapotamus wrote:
Lunatik wrote:
freakofnature wrote:

part of being a fan is having that irrational love or hatred for someone or some organization, and even the most professional people let it slip through from time to time.

I don't think anyone is saying we'd rather be ass raped on a deal for Iginla by some other team, just that if they were in charge the last team we would enter in to negotiations with to trade the face of the franchise would be our most hated rival.

what I do think is that you have such a high opinion of yourself and your ideas that any time anyone says anything to even remotely disagree with you, you just dig in your heels and say it again while insulting those that disagree.
i said sweet fuck all to you and you have to shove your nose in like you always do and you tell me how i have such a high opinion of myself? go play hero elsewhere

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:22 am 
Scurvy Dog

You know this is supposed to be a friendly message board, let's keep it that way.

Also, if people have different opinions we don't need to insult one another, regardless of what we think about their opinions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:07 pm 
Asshole

Drak wrote:
You know this is supposed to be a friendly message board, let's keep it that way.

Also, if people have different opinions we don't need to insult one another, regardless of what we think about their opinions.
it was a general statement, not about a particular person.

but hey as long and fucking love-box like fagopotomus are around there will be confrontation. so i'm done, just ban me

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next